Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Pageflake

I was going to begin a pageflake account. I began to look at the other websites and I realized that all the websites are exactly the same. I already have an igoogle webpage that I use avidly, (I literally check it every minute). I don't really see the point of having another webpage that has about the same little boxes telling me about my mail, weather, favorite quotes from tv shows, favorite arts, and a calendar. I think I would get more out of these sites if I was in your position, a teacher and I had more going on in my life than just school. I mean, I currently only get four to five emails a day, sometimes 10! If I had to look up multiple lesson plans, worksheets, how to teach students a certain subject, how to get somewhere, pick up certain tickets, etc. I would find more use for more accounts from pageflake and igoogle.

No comments:

Post a Comment